Friday, February 02, 2007

a note from janet

I'm home! Incision hurts lots, partly because I'm two hours late taking my pill and partly because I've been doing too much and partly just because it's a very deep six inch cut to the bone! But I'm walking and able to do pretty much whatever I can tolerate. (I'm allowed to bend over. The surgeon said, "It may hurt but it won't damage." It does indeed hurt, but at least I'm not totally restricted.) The only thing forbidden is driving, and I couldn't manage that anyway! I was soooooooo lucky he didn't have to do the fusion. Now all the the tapes and DVD's I had planned to watch and all the books I was going to read may have to give way to chores. Can't really justify lying around for the six weeks I had counted on!

My love and gratitude to all of you kind and wonderful friends. I'm sooooooo lucky to have met you!

Janet

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janet, I've been checking the comments daily and am delighted to hear that you are doing so well. I still suggest that you STOP doing so much and take a few weeks to read and watch DVD's as you'd originally planned. Take it easy...you deserve it.
Continue to do so well!!
Love, Andrea

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home