Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hounds Are Home!

Life is looking better. It was a beautiful morning. What little I could see of SF and the Bay was all sparkling and clear. Warm sun and nice breeze. (Amazing how it's a breeze when I'm home in the sun but it's a raging wind when I'm getting out of the pool!) I'm able to sit a few minutes longer now although not even for half an hour. It's not so hard to get up. Walking around is painful, but not nearly as bad as it was. My knee is less flexible than it was a week or two ago so which is worrisome. The two worst things are having to continue the pain meds and thus being somewhat dizzy and nauseous much of the time and having almost no energy. Did feel pretty good this morning, but just doing some dishes, reading a few emails, and writing a couple of checks wiped me out. When I take a shower I have to plan to do nothing else for at least half a day. Progress is incredibly slow, but it is progress.

Most importantly, my beloved hounds are home. They were delivered to me late this morning. They're not setting a very good example, since all they've done is sack out on their pillows and sleep! It's wonderful to have them here.

Don't know when this will be posted since the person in charge of the site may be away from her computer for a few days, but wanted to get a message off while I was in a decent mood.

Janet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home